July 10 – July 30, 2022
Pre-College Application Requirements
- Application: Apply Today!
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Letter of recommendation from an art teacher
The essay should be between 300-500 words and answers one of the following questions:
- Why do you want to attend Montserrat’s Pre-College Program?
- Describe your artistic experiences and the challenges that you’ve faced up to this point.
- Who or what has influenced your art?
Deadlines, Tuition & Fees
Payment Deadline: June 15th, 2022
Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions, as space remains available
Montserrat College of Art’s Pre-College Program offers partial financial assistance for tuition. Scholarships are based on financial need and merit. Please be advised that we receive many applications for financial support, and not all requests can be fulfilled. Submitting an application does not necessarily guarantee a scholarship. You will receive a scholarship notification letter postmarked May 15, 2022.
To apply for a scholarship to the 2022 Pre-College Program, interested students must complete the application and scholarship requirements by May 6, 2022. Scholarship materials include the following:
- A copy of your parent’s 2021 tax return demonstrating financial need.
- A portfolio of 5 to 10 samples of artwork uploaded to SlideRoom.
Tuition: $2,950 (includes all studio courses, art supplies, field trips, and activities)
On-campus housing (optional): $850
Total Cost: $3,800
Montserrat accepts international students to the Pre-College Program. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 978.921.4242 ext. 1153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and requirements.
For questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 978.921.4242 ext. 1153 or email email@example.com.