Montserrat values the safety and security of our students. Campus security patrols the campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and works closely with the Beverly Police and Fire Departments to help maintain a safe environment for all students, faculty and staff. The headquarters for the BPD and BFD are within walking distance of campus.
See Something, Say Something
If you see or hear something that seems suspicious in any way or may be creating unsafe conditions, please notify Campus Security immediately by calling 978.778.8231 or 978.430.7304
In an emergency, always call 911 before contacting Campus Security.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, especially at night.
- Request a security escort at night instead of walking alone.
- Do not lend out your keys (including ID card) or leave your residence doors unlocked at any time.
- Never prop open your doors
- Do not leave laptops, cellphones or other valuables unattended.
- Engrave all your valuables and keep an inventory.
Campus Alert System
The college utilizes e2Campus, a system that allows for instant communication with members of the college community through text messaging, email and social media in the event of an emergency or school closing.