This summer has been a busy one and shout out to our amazing Facilities Staff for their hard work updating our buildings and spaces. Check out this list of updates you can expect when you are back on campus:
- Exterior renovations at 1 Knowlton Street.
- Village interior doors were all repainted to school colors.
- New fences at 297-299 Cabot Street.
- Painting in stairwells and hallways at Hardie.
- New floor put in 2nd floor hallway at Hardie as well as new carpet in 201 Hardie.
- Repainted Printmaking floor as well as steps at 299-297 Cabot Street.
- New furniture is being put in various classrooms across campus such as chairs and couches.
- We also have an update to the floor scheduled for 248 Cabot Street. Stay tuned for the new look!