Employment at Montserrat College of Art
Montserrat College of Art is an innovative and growing four-year college of art and design. Located on the historic North Shore of Boston, Montserrat focuses on an intensive studio environment and one-on-one instruction from our faculty of accomplished artists, designers and scholars. At Montserrat, students find a place of inspiration, respect, and encouragement where they can develop their talents and achieve their vision of the future. Faculty and staff are the cornerstones to the college’s success, and we encourage each student to unleash their potential on every level.
What distinguishes Montserrat from the rest? Our community, energy, creativity and dedication to the conversation between the past and present….the established and the experimental. We attract and hire intelligent, hard-working and collaborative individuals with a passion for growth and learning. Individuals that are dedicated to our students, are committed to the mission of the college, and work with a sense of impact and inspiration.
That’s why we look for employees who:
- want to be the best at what they do
- enjoy doing more, contributing more and being more
- aren’t afraid to look at a challenge head-on to get the best possible results
- want to fuel creativity, ignite minds, and provide the right environment for ambition, achievement, and success to come shining through.
Montserrat strives to take good care of its employees and their families with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Reimbursement Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability plans
- 403B Group Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
Send employment correspondence to:
978.921.4242 x 1171
Montserrat College of Art
23 Essex Street
Beverly, MA 01915